Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1-800-4664-411

1-800-4664-411


Google has done it again
Not everybody has On Star, etc. or a phone book handy.  Look what Google is doing....




Here is something you will want to have and use!  I still remember when the telephone company charged me $1.50 to get a phone number from information.  My compliments to Google!  Leave it up them to come up with something like this!!!


Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed dial:

1-800-goog411.

 

This is an awesome service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are driving on the road with no pen, pencil or paper handy. Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number. I am driving along in my car and I need to call the golf course and I don't know the number. I hit the speed dial for information that I have programmed.

The voice at the other end says, "City &State." I say, " Garland , Texas."

He says, "Business, Name or Type of Service." I say, “ Garland Golf Course."

  He says, "Connecting" and Garland Golf Course answers the phone.


How great is that? This is nationwide and it is absolutely free!
Click on the link below and watch the short clip for a quick demonstration.

http://www.google.com/goog411
--  I hope you have a nice day....

Some Interesting View Points